Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Im in love with change- and I have killed my concience.

The fall is fucking brilliant, I knew it would come.
I never doubted it, it's just a tad warmer than it usually is.
Let's let the electric stay in our bones long enough to get through the winter.

I have come out of a two month long depression, with a stronger more beautiful soul.
(If we participate in that concept)

I am single. I am single. I am single. And I am so much better for it. Twenty one was the lost year.

I AM DIRECTING THE MOTHER FUCKING PLAY OF MY DREAMS.
I am directing my play. Come see it in December.

I have a secret society meeting on Monday on my romantic roof.

I have read the best book of my life: This side of Paradise.

It showed me our problem: Romantics do not want things to work out. When it works out it's not romantic.

Things to believe in:
The secret society will save us.
Magic.. no Magik. And threads. And connecting the dots.
Global Warming
Loving but not Love.
Longing.. fuck I believe in longing.
Universal Health Care.
John Lennon.
Chase's band.
Margret's words.
Anna's soul.
Hedi's creamy thighs.
And YOU and ME.

Es is Schade um die menschen.

and when you think your cognition is enough.. transcend! transcend! transcend!

2 comments:

lonetomato said...

Fall came here, too- then it burst!

Transcend!

M. Woods said...

Hello Amy,
This is Michael - craigs list experimental filmmaker guy - and I've tried to call the number you emailed to me, unfortunately it's not working quite right. I've emailed you with quite a bit of information about the project I'm working on. If you're still interested, which I hope you are, please call me at 847.278.5622 or email me at mw1265@nyu.edu.
Sincerely,
M. Woods