Monday, October 8, 2007

Fall will save our lives.

Dear Amy,

I had to work, so I gave Peter the task of finding the fall for you, because I'm very worried about you and the weather. (But not as worried about you and me as the weather is.)

Peter is a nice boy, and this is the letter he wrote to you from me.

Don't worry, flower! Fall's slow, like us.

I love you.
Anna


On 10/7/07, Peter < pcbend@gmail.com > wrote:
AMY!
According to the wondrous workings of the inter-web; the vastly overpaid people of the weather type are conceding to the public's overwhelming demands for the fantastic foliage change of fall. One of most effected areas of the weather drought and also most populated, New York City should be receiving high temperatures of 69 degrees on THIS Wednesday and they should only get lower in the forseeable future. -Anna

1 comment: