In the future there will be no more snow days.
This statment means nothing to be being raised in Florida- and all.
In the future there will be way more hurricane days.
So long Florida! So long New York!
Let's build a Utopia in Wisconsin.
One time a boy told me Utopias are for premadonnas. I didn't know what it meant, really. And he was really dumb and always got naked at parties and shook his little wiener around.
Today on the subway I wept aloud at a book I was reading.
The book is called- The Fortress of Solitude. (You should read it hypothetical readers)The boy loses his mother. What is more sad than someone young losing a parent is being so out of touch with your family that it wouldn't effect you if you did lose them young.
My apathy makes me feel like a monster some days. Other days it makes me feel like a real "trooper".
Also, I'm taking applications for a muse. They must be stupid and beautiful and let me reduce them to a concept.
Rule number 1: If the pen starts, drop everything and let it work its magic.
Rule number 2: Always date men smarter than you, it will force you to grow exponetially and it's cheaper than college.
Rule number 3: Succumb to every whim. Then once a week take adderal and accomplish everything in one day you are too scatterbrained to finish.
(It's only 11:30 am, and I have written 3 emails, a blog, cleaned my room entirely, returned from Queens, did my laundry, read, did the dishes and showered. )
Anna is my North Star.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment