Friday, February 2, 2007

Feelin' Groovy

The only realization any girl ever needs to make:
I learned this last night dancing.
Girls are only friends with girls until they find a guy.
Guys are only friends with girls because they want to fuck them.
When you make the statement to your male friends,
I'm not going to sleep with any of you.
SEE, just SEE how few friends you have.
They don't even want to make love to you, they just want to fuck you (savagely)... I promise.

With that in mind: don't pass out in taxi cabs.

What would have happened if I learned that lesson,
a little bit sooner. Like at age 15 at band practice.


Another lesson I learned this week is when you are famous, don't leave all of your incriminating goods in a storage unit and then forget to pay the bill.
www.parisexposed.com

And the last really good lesson I can offer you, is if your bowels are irregular get some of that cabbage kimintchi shit from china town.

Don't say I never taught you anything.

Oh, and..

To the bat shit crazy woman outside who is screaming at cars:
No matter how crazy I feel, rest assured you will always be crazier. Always.

Simon and Garfunkel's "Feelin' Groovy" has been playing in my head non stop for weeks,
it's not a bad way to live.

No comments: