Saturday, February 3, 2007

happiness is mine mine mine! for the taking. don't worry though.. theres plenty to go around.

Today i rediscovered happiness.
hi there happiness!

happiness is:

Dancing by your self and meaning it.
It's a karaoke machine.
It's meeting mysterious strangers. It's making them fall in proverbial love.
It's definitely the movie ground hog day.
It's thinking about Chase King. It's thinking about Anna Woodard.
It's the Peter Paul and Bjorn Cd I'm listening to.
It's waking up next to nice boys.
It's reading the missed connections on Craigslist.
It's funny dreams about wearing bikinis in prison?

It isn't thinking about your face, your body, your sex life, your lack of talent, or direction or money or awesome outfits. Or how you don't have tickets to see Miranda July.

Nope. Happiness is Bill Murray's impeccable comic timing. The movie Ground hog's day saved me from my mess of a mind. I'm so relived that Bill Murray finally got the girl, and they love each other movie style and he has escaped his existential hell of having to wake up every day to the same day, and I am thrilled to death that today will be yesterday soon.

I'm going to break a clock on my face now.

Happiness is fun, even if it is for the dull witted.

No comments: