1.
In the moments between living,
(Those of which I am not with you.)
I get jealous of the air!
And, if ever
I get those bouts of
Melancholy, which I am prone..
Just wheel me out into the sunlight,
and put a hat on my head.
2.
I have resigned that when I am 26
I will stop being an idiot.
That means I have a year and a 1/2
of unbridled, unapologetic idiocy!
3.
The next person that lies to me will get their face smashed in.
4.
Its Heidis birthday, Happy Birthday Heidi!
5.
Don't let peoples feelings get in the way of the narrative.
6.
She said, I like your poetry.
( I am just too drunk to use punctuation)
I said I like your face
(By face, I meant naked body)
7.
Its not poetry, but it will do!
8.
I made the Secret Society a blog. Just because you read the blog, doesn't mean you are invited!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment