skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tragedy!

A comedy.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

here comes the sun

I was just humming the song,
And I switched on the radio,
And it was playing.
sunsunsun here we come!

23 minutes until spring,
And I am beaming.
(Although I do smell something sneaky sneaky)

Secret Society
3. April. 2010
A baudelairian teaparty.
Tims basement.
If you don't know Tim you are not invited.
Posted by Van D at 12:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

People who keep me humble

  • Daphne Guinness..!
  • SECRET SOCIETY
  • my newest muse, seema
  • Kenton! He's my neighbor.
  • An old pal John. New blog.
  • Margret Regret- my obsession
  • The most beautiful woman I have ever loved: MEGAN
  • MY soul mate-phillip
  • Imaginary Socialite

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ▼  March (1)
      • here comes the sun
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (28)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (1)