Thursday, December 10, 2009

work it out.



Right before a person dies, they are said to get a sudden rush of energy. I believe that is what is happening with me and the end of my college career. Two weeks left, and I suddenly regret every paper I never proof read, could have done more research on, didn't turn in on time.

I'm not as illiterate as I have academically represented myself as!

Well, whatever. I finished. I did it on my own. It took forever.
I will be the first person in my family to earn a college education.

My personality is exhausting me, I'm sorry if it exhausts anyone else.
I'm going to be better real... soon.

I don't have a plan for whats next.

All I know is that my New Years resolution is to wear a new hat every day.
This will be documented.

The other thing I know is that, Iris Apfel should adopt me. (We have the same eye glasses)

.. to be continued.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other nice source of tips on this subject[...]
http://boatinsurance.cheap-quotes.info/

Anonymous said...

revolutionisforlovers.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Van D said...

I saved a day! My word! Then I will write!

Anonymous said...

megan fox acter biograghy, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]elston and meganfox[/url] megan fox transformers 2
kim kardashian + doggy style, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]celebrity kim kardashian fuckshot sex video tape[/url] kim kardshian
taylor swift you belong with me, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]funny taylor swift[/url] taylor swift fakes
childrens 3 wheel electric hannah montana scooter, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montana sleepover invitation[/url] hannah montana camera
harry potter pot bust, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter chibi[/url] harry potter cake
best deals on cruises to alaska, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]where to cruise[/url] look both ways bolt powell cruise to 10sf
justin bieber winnipeg topo, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]justin bieber songs[/url] one less lonely girl lyrics by justin bieber
britney spears diet and exercise, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]britney spears with no hair[/url] anti britney spears
magan fox topless, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]megan fox hand job[/url] boobs megan fox