Thursday, November 20, 2008

puppet turtle in outerspace.

Thoughts I explore to make myself weep on stage:

Mother guilt

The fact that Anna’s heart is so big no one will ever be able to fill it

Thinking about Kenton in a coma

Falling in love with concepts, that in reality cannot and do not have the good taste to love you back.

I am such a bad actress that staring into light and poking my self in my eye are the quickest way to a tear.

The unskilled laughter coming from the third row. (More on Franny and Zooey later.)


I should be writing an essay. Its 12:42. I have a paper, a lecture and a Shakespeare performance all due tomorrow by 8 am, and for the first time in months I have decided to write in this thing, clean my room, and floss my teeth.* I also made two mini movies involving a puppet turtle on the beach and in outer space. (Good thing)


*The state of my dental hygiene is another thing to add to the above list.

No comments: