In keeping up with my new " I do whatever the fuck occurs to me to do" fashion.
I have decided that
grammar aNd! SpeL.ling. iS FOr# totaL CONf!ormists.
I WILL USE ...PUNCTUATION ARBITRARILY.
AND! SPELL; WHERE likE WEAR or WE!AR like WHere-
In other news: I watched James Lipton being interviewed by Dave Chapelle.
James Lipton is a determinist that doesn't believe in God, but he prayed to God that Dave Chapelle would interview him.
James Lipton goes to Jay Z concerts.
James Lipton use to be a pimp, or rather a MICK.
James Lipton starting reading at age 1 1/2 and he bounces when you drop him.
James Lipton loves words. He believes that words are a living, tangible thing.
Dave Chapelle defines a word as being a vessel for an intention.
Dave Chapelle says the N word sometimes. He also likes to chain smoke American Spirits.
I am studying the most gorgeous manifestation of the humanities, I am living in New York and my heart is so filled love that I feel that I can do no wrong.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment