Tuesday, March 18, 2008

we called fate listened.

labdoodle [however you say it] puppy‏
From: loveisreal@loveisreal.com
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Tue 3/18/08 5:02 PM
Reply-to: petertsachalis@yahoo.com
To: sale-610489291@craigslist.org
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html






Dear Amy and Heidi,

They say there is no such thing as a coincidence... I was just shopping at Stop and Shop in Mount Vernon, on Sanford Blvd. A picture on the community bulletin board caught my eye, it was a black and brown labadoodle, so cute I could hardly believe it. {I am a German Shepard person, usually other dogs don't floor me, but he was sooooo cute!!!] He was 7 months old, and the picture was of him sticking his head out of the driver's window of a car. If this little guy is too old for you [ perhaps you want a puppy], then good luck! But if you're curious about this one, you could either call that S & S, and ask customer service to read you the phone number, or, when I go back, I'll find out myself, and email you back. You could also look under pets on cr-list, there are different animal rescue groups that specialize in one certain breed. [You probably already know this.] In any case, good luck finding your new "baby"! Best, Dianne [P.S. Saw the ad about 4 p.m. today]

No comments: