Tuesday, March 18, 2008

goldendoodle or labradoodle puppy needed!

two lovely ladies have decided that the only living, breathing being deserved of their love and affection is a goldendoodle or labradoodle.
we must get it in our lives now.
we're protesting winter and ready to take it to the streets and a golden/labradoodle is just what we need to accompany us into the ushering of a sunny spring. if you have one and are searching for a good home for this bundle of sunshine, we can provide even better.
best,
-amy van & heidi.


LOVE!


this is real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you located? I have a VERY sweet and smart miniature goldendoodle. He is about a year and a half old and is neutered. I bought him for my daughters, but they just don't give him any attention...It's very sad, because he is such a lover!

Anonymous said...

Please e-mail me, if interested...I'd LOVE to find him a GREAT home!!