love is like being held by the ankles and dipped head first.
I'm smashing my head against the concrete in the name of LOVE.
again.
adnasuem.
love is, going through the motions- lovingly.
pretending like we haven't already done this one hundred million times already.
because, you are worth it.
i am in love, and it is true love. and it is mostly with myself. and every person i have ever loved at the same time. and yes! how did you know?
as a matter of fact THAT IS tragic you taste on my lips.
Tragic see: Shipwrecks, missed subways, beached mermaids and beached mermaids on missed subways.
lets talk about: BERLIN.
I spend so much time wishing I was living in a different time period. Bitching and moaning, if ONLY I was born in france in the 1900's so I could have come to fruititon during the jazz age. Oh. To be in the sixties! Ah. The 900 b.c seemed cool as shit. If only. If only. If only. I could live in an age where the subculture wasn't dead. I moved to New York with dreams of a Bohemia, and what did I find?
Never mind all that. I had been searching in the wrong place.
ES IST SHAUDEN UM DIE MENSCHEN! ICH MOCHTE EINEN BEIR. ICH BIN EINE BERLINER!
and other tales of broken German.
It's Germany. It's germany! it is germany.
berlin.
something to do with dance parties starting at seven am and ending at two am.
something to do with some wall.
i drank an ashtray.
and the beer is bigger than my head, and delicious.
i could live there.
let's talk about the movie.. there will be blood by paul thomas anderson.
i have never seen a better movie. go see it. he is my favorite working director.
i will write him a letter.
dear mr. anderson.
your movies are so fucking good i want to kill myself.
or live.
dear mr. anderson,
i weep from humble blissful joy when i try and fail to wrap my mind around the brilliance of your films. punch drunk love was a good film too, critics are morons.
i love you.
love,
amy
ps. i am an actress.
other things of note:
i switched my major from acting bfa to acting and film studies
this semester at school is going SWIMINGLY. Im pushing the boundries of my b-r-a-i-n. and have finally am pushing for some sort of break through. more on that later.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so fitting that you speak heavily of living in another era, and then made the error of writing the year as "208." What a beautiful Freudian slip. Don't change it.
so tired i can't think--
no time to work on your computer last week, tonight i'll order the parts--
where are you? have we ever gone this long without speaking??
this has nothing to do with your post, crappy comment of mine
i dreamt you were a path integral
Post a Comment