Friday, August 14, 2009

earnestly (1) pretentious

The profane cult of beauty.

And I like compound sentences, and I have misplaced my water cup.

Ex. How I learned to stop worrying, and, learned to love the war.

I think my next play is going to be called
Fever dreams I have had lately *
An experiment
exercise
In writing something with
earnesty (1)
apathy
humility
humanity.

*thank you kenton for the title.

I finished filming coco chanel, it debuts it japan. I learned about professionalism and satisfaction in hard work.
But I will come down from my cloud to taste this exquiste summer romance.


I need to cut my claws.
(I wrote this whole damn post on my g phone)

Secret society soon.
Vegas soon.
Book club soon.

1. Earnesty: Serious and sincere, often excessively so.

Oh, and leave me a comment with your worse nightmare, Im running low on my own, and who doesn't want to see their most intimate nightmares staged in front of an audience.

No comments: