Saturday, July 21, 2007

To Margret with all of the love my little heart contains

Dear Marge,
If you ever decide to, you know..
Do your self in. Instead of going the classical routes IE. Head in the oven, too many pills...
I think that you should consider some theatrics. First I want you to get the biggest speakers in New York city and place them on top of the tallest building. Perhaps you could play some Donovan song about rainbows and shit. You will wear the most glamorous dress anyone has ever seen. Then you could get two pieces of rope, one for around your ankles and one for around your neck. Tie them, also glue your hands to your head. When you finally decide to, take the plunge (pun intended) I will grab a bullhorn and start screaming passages from your gorgeously written diary. We will release 1000 doves. You will take a flying swan dive off of the empire state building. The rope tied around your lovely neck will behead you and the rope around your ankles will be what you are hanging from. So it will look like you are hanging from the empire state building by your ankles while you are holding your head. You will also not be wearing any underwear so that all of the spectators can see the sweetest cooch that they will never be able to have. You will become posthumously famous which is better than not being famous at all.

I will sell your diary on Ebay for a lot of money, I will use that money to open a bar that sells the finest three dollars pina coldas and the crunchiest one dollar toast.

This is going to be a beautiful friendship.

Love always and forever until death do us part,
Amy Van

No comments: